Write us an e-mail via the form, or just send us an e-mail directly at.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
My Brand is a division of Out of Office bvba.
For questions and comments you can always reach us via: email@example.com.
We process your personal data when you:
- visit our website;
- uses our social media or communicates with us via email, telephone or another digital communication channel;
- enter our building or;
- apply for a job with us
- When you use our website, social media or communicate with us via e-mail, telephone or another digital communication channel, we will process your personal data in order to:
- to facilitate smooth communication between you and us, for which we rely on our legitimate interest to respond to questions or comments or to contact you for questions of any kind (such as when you complete our contact form, contact us via social media, telephone or e-mail or via the chat box) or when we need to communicate with you in the context of your professional relations;
- improve our website and social media pages, for which we rely on our legitimate interest to always offer our visitors an exciting online experience;
- detect and prevent malware, illegal content and behaviour and other forms of abuse, for which we rely on our legitimate interest to protect our pages;
- defend us in legal proceedings when it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information in these proceedings
To achieve these goals, we process the following personal data:
- the basic identity data that you provide to us, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the company you work for, your position;
- the content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself, such as the subject of your message, date and time, etc .;
- technical information related to the device you use, such as your IP address, browser type, geographic location and operating system;
- information about your surfing behavior, such as how long you visit the website, which links you click on, which pages you visit and how often you visit a page.
- all other personal data that you provide to us
When you enter our building we will process your personal data to:
- guarantee the safety of our company, business material and the building. To make this possible, we provide camera surveillance, for which we rely on our legitimate interest.
The personal data that we process when you enter our building are:
- camera images of you.
- o3 invokes for this processing the necessity of this processing for the protection of its legitimate interest or that of a third party, which consists entirely of safeguarding the safety of the company, the business material and the building, as well as the safety of the IT resources made available.
- In very exceptional cases, we may process your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations or to comply with any reasonable request from competent police services, judicial authorities, government institutions, including competent data protection authorities. To achieve this goal, all of the above personal data can be processed.
We wish to emphasize that we only process your personal data when this is permitted and when this is necessary to achieve one of the above goals.
We only share your personal data with service providers who assist us in processing your personal data, such as our IT partner. In some cases, we may share your personal information with your employer if we have a professional relationship with your employer, to the extent required for the purposes described above. In very exceptional cases, we may be required to share your personal information with government or judicial authorities (e.g. tax authorities, police or judicial authorities).
We do not send your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We consciously choose to only work with partners based in the EEA.
We will keep your personal data for as long as required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or longer if this is necessary to achieve our goal. This means that we will de-identify your personal data as soon as we no longer need your personal data or as soon as the regulatory or legal retention period has expired.
A number of guidelines are:
- We will keep all personal data that we process through our communication with you via our website, social media, telephone, e-mail and other digital communication channels as long as necessary to communicate with you. In addition, we will also retain this personal data in order to create a historical archive of our communication to guarantee efficient communication in the future.
All personal data that we process in the context of our professional relationship with your employer is stored for the duration of the contractual relationship that we have with your employer and for at least 7 years thereafter.
Personal data are considered confidential information by o3 and are treated as such. We therefore take the necessary technical and organizational measures to secure our infrastructure, systems, applications, building and processes. Our employees only have access to your personal data on a “need-to-know basis”. In addition, we limit the processing of personal data to what is absolutely necessary.
You can ask O3 at any time and free of charge about what data we have, to have your data corrected or deleted. In addition, under the applicable privacy legislation you also have the right to limit the processing, the right to transferability of your data, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Finally, you can also withdraw your permission.
If you exercise any of your rights, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your request to exercise one of your rights, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/